If you missed seeing Jay Leno's EcoJet when it toured the Midwest this past week, never fear. Domestic Fuel's Chuck Zimmerman got a chance to speak to Jay's logistics planner, Steve Reich, about the car (and more). Reich says the B100, 650hp jet-powered car should be able to go 220 mph.
- Sebastian Blanco
- May 25, 2007
There's usually not a lot of cross-over between the power fiends at Hot Rod magazine and green car culture. The the two worlds are not inherently exclusive, and as petroleum gets more and more expensive, we're seeing the gearheads turning to biofuels and other alternatives.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models