It's official: Scion is headed to the land of Bob and Doug. Toyota's sub-brand will arrive in 45 dealerships in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver ten months from now, in September 2010. Scion's full model range will be offered -- xB, xD, and tC -- and dealers will present them in a "store within a store" concept, which makes it sound like passwords, burlesque, and moonshine will be involved.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX