US racing driver Leh Keen takes his modified 1981 Porsche 911 SC Safari off into the woods, channeling Porsche's rally cars of the 70s.
This past Saturday marked the closing of the 2007 One Lap of America and after the scores were totaled, the duo of Mark DaVia and Drew Wikstrom walked away with the trophy for the fourth consecutive year. Manning their championship Porsche 996 Turbo, they beat out the second place contenders Brian Smith and Nick Arevalo in the #3 Hennessey Viper, while the Mk. IV Supra came home with third place piloted by the team of Greg Caloudas and Leh Keen.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX