Tesla reportedly reaches a settlement with Northern California owner of a Model X thanks to the state's lemon law.
A group of more than 500 body shops in 36 states have filed a lawsuit against the nation's top insurers over a practice called "steering", which is when insurers use various tactics to lead a policyholder to one of the company's preferred repair shops after an accident. The insurance industry says it doesn't happen, a CNN investigation and at least two attorneys general say otherwise.
A Florida defense attorney believes that DUI checkpoints are unconstitutional and has a way for drivers to get through them without talking to police or lowering the vehicle's window. A video of this tactic is getting views online, but the method might not actually be legal.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX