A bill in the Washington State Senate would fine left-lane hogs on a sliding scale based on how slow they are going below the speed limit. The penalties come on top of the state's current ban on clogging up the passing lane.
Left Lane Hogs
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!