Is there anything more irritating on your morning commute than slow-moving drivers who refuse to extricate themselves from the passing lane? The answer is "no." And so now we may have at least one good reason to consider moving to Georgia... that's if the Senate follows the shining example of the House (the 129-29 vote was passed after just seven minutes of debate) in passing Bill 1047. Says Rep. Mark Butler, (R-Carrollton), who introduced the Bill:
Left Lane Drivers
Few driving annoyances irritate the automotive enthusiast set as much as a slow-moving driver clogging up the far left lane of a highway. Mercifully, this is one instance where the law is on your side, as that left-hand lane is meant for passing the slower traffic that should be driving on the right (as the helpful sticker on the Lego Volvo above illustrates).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX