Usually when we talk about European cars that we want but aren't sold in the U.S., it is relegated to an awesome German V8 wagon, or some new hot hatch that we will never see. Among that list of forbidden fruit is the Volkswagen Amarok, and the latest special edition of the compact pickup just makes it seem like its creators are rubbing it in our collective faces.
Lance Krall, Tony Hawk and Lee Majors. Three names with seemingly no connection, except for the fact that these men are working on a pilot related to the lives of folks in the stunt industry. We would've said the lives of stunt men, but there are clearly (very clearly) women in this industry as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX