The very first 1969 Dodge Charger General Lee from "The Dukes of Hazzard" is headed under the gavel at Barret-Jackson. The vehicle was created specifically for the show's intro and made just one jump before being retired.
Bummed that you missed out on John Schneider's (aka: Bo Duke) personal General Lee when it sold at Barret Jackson earlier this year for $450,000? Well, we've got good news for you then, as LEE 1 is scheduled to appear in the April issue of DuPont Registry with an as-yet unknown price tag attached. If you're not familiar with LEE 1, this is the car that was used for the police car jump from the Dukes of Hazzard opening credits (.wmv link). This car also appeared in the very first episode of the n
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX