In truth, all-but-undisguised prototypes for the upcoming Porsche Macan compact crossover have been spotted galavanting all around the globe for some time now, but even the least-camouflaged examples have been caught wearing eyepatches covering their headlights and taillights. A dark new teaser image from Porsche clues us in to why that is – the baby Cayenne is getting unique quad-LED peepers up front.
We have to wait one more week before we get to see the 2015 Audi A8 and S8, but it doesn't look like Audi is going to stay quiet until then. After releasing a pair of teaser videos over the last week, it has now released a first detailed picture of the new A8 revealing the trick Matrix LED headlight.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX