We've seen all manner of marriage proposals over the years, but our favorites, of course, revolve around cars. One guy proposed to his girlfriend at a traffic stop, another during an autocross event, while yet another got dozens of Mazda MX-5 owners together to spell "Marry Me?" in Miatas. This latest proposal, however, put the M in Marriage as only a BMW enthusiast could.
- Noah Joseph
- Dec 16, 2011
Terrorism isn't cheap. Like any organization, these groups have payroll, supplies and other overhead to take into account. Terrorist groups like al-Qaeda and Hezbollah have their own network of international investments, drug trafficking and illicit financial channels, and the latest evidence suggests that includes selling used cars.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models