Lexus sets high standards for the craftsmen behind the interior of the 2013 ES 350. Automotive News reports those responsible for stitching the leather on the sedan's instrument panel must first pass a simple test. Given a blank piece of paper, the applicants must construct an origami cat's head. No big deal, right? Not exactly. Lexus makes each worker fold the piece using one hand, whichever one happens to be their non-dominant. As if that weren't difficult enough, they have to do it in under 9
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!