Lexus sets high standards for the craftsmen behind the interior of the 2013 ES 350. Automotive News reports those responsible for stitching the leather on the sedan's instrument panel must first pass a simple test. Given a blank piece of paper, the applicants must construct an origami cat's head. No big deal, right? Not exactly. Lexus makes each worker fold the piece using one hand, whichever one happens to be their non-dominant. As if that weren't difficult enough, they have to do it in under 9
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!