Cash for Clunkers won't be official for a few weeks, but some automakers are already looking to cash in on the once in a lifetime opportunity to take up to $4,500 off the price of a new car or truck. Smart is offering its quirky little Fortwo runabout for just $99 per month with the trade-in of a 'Clunkers' eligible vehicle.
Car payments are way down on the list of concerns for victims of the recent tornados in Iowa. Thus, Ford Motor Credit has introduced a Disaster Relief Program that will offer grace from one or two monthly payments to qualified customers. Lease customers, or buyers who financed purchases through Ford Credit or other brand-specific financing arms (Jaguar Credit, Land Rover Capital, Mazda American Credit, Primus, or Volvo Car Fiance) will be notified by mail about how to register. Once registered,
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies