There are still around 6,000 first-generation Chevy Volts at dealers in the United States, and that means big incentives for buyers.
Contrary to the long-held rivalry between the French and the British, France-based automaker Renault wants to make things a little nicer for green-car enthusiasts just across the Channel by cutting the lease price on its battery-electric Renault Zoe and the batteries that come with it.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX