Fiat is surely trying to revitalize its Lancia brand. Once the jewel of the crown thanks to models like the Delta Integrale (I even had a poster of it when I was a child), Lancia had the cutest supermini around in the '80s. This car was the Y10, later called Ypsilon (all Lancias use Greek letters for naming). It was a package that combined luxury and small size.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX