Nissan Leaf EV – Click above for high-res image gallery
When poked and prodded hard enough, an automaker occasionally lets some information squeak out without intentions to do so. Luckily, we almost immediately get wind of any slip-up and bring it directly to you. Case in point: CNN Money writer Peter Valdes-Dapena spoke with Nissan spokesman Steve Oldham. Among other things, the discussion focused on production numbers for the Leaf. As expected, Oldham's responses were scarce on details, but he may have inadvertently let some specifics fly.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX