On the heels of its 7,000th Leaf delivery in the United States, Nissan North America is expanding availability of the $35,200-plus 2012 Leaf, with orders now accepted from residents of Colorado, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey and New York. Initial deliveries of the 2012 Leaf, complete with the now-standard cold-weather package, will take place in these states by the end of December.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX