The price wars for the Nissan Leaf are well underway, with one dealer committing to $500 off of the Leaf's MSRP, and another jumping in on the action by offering a $1,000 discount. Of course, this was all followed by yet another dealer claiming to beat both of those deals. Now, North Bay Nissan is ready to trump all of the existing offers out there by offering an astounding five percent off of the Leaf's MSRP.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX