Nissan's "Drive Electric Tour" kicks off October 1st. For many, this tour will provide a unique opportunity to explore the battery-powered vehicle's on-road abilities and give potential owners a chance to poke around at the inner workings of Nissan's "game-changing" electric vehicle (EV). The tour's abbreviated stops in select cities will limit drive times for the Leaf and hinder your chances of getting truly intimate with this breakthrough vehicle. But fear not, Nissan has another option in the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX