Nissan has sold tens of thousands of Leaf EVs around the world, but at least for the moment, only buyers in Japan will get to trick their electric vehicles out with the company's new Nismo Performance Package. The NPP's various modules will improve the aerodynamics, driving performance and even the energy efficiency of your Leaf, thanks to technology built up in Nissan's Nismo motorsports division.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX