There's a reason I don't own a dyno. Well, technically there are around five thousand reasons I don't own a dyno, but the most prominent of those is the fact that I'd spend all my days tracking down horsepower in the most hairbrained of ways. You know, like bolting five leaf blowers to a 1978 Chevrolet Monza in an attempt to cobble together a make-believe supercharger. Fortunately for my lingering curiosity, the guys at Hot Rod have done just that. After picking up a '78 Monza for $3,000, Road K
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX