The Manolo. He reads the Autoblog. Which is pretty cool, actually. The shoe/styleblogger extraordinaire tipped us off on the fabulous Flueguar. Right about now, you may be wondering, "What the %$#! is a Flueguar?"
Autoblog's man at Barrett-Jackson, Frank Filipponio, continues to send us reports from the front lines. Oh man, check out the landau roof on this thing! Riding around in this sucker will make you feel like a king. Not just any king, the King. Custom-car designer John D'Agostino has named this rare 1959 Eldorado Seville, Elvis. It's definitely a ride befitting Mr. Presley's opulent taste. A rhinestone-studded jumpsuit would be proper attire for the lavender hued leather inside. You'd look equally
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX