Here on AutoblogGreen, when we think of lead's use in our automobiles, the first application which comes to mind is the lead-acid car battery, which we would love to see phased out of use by the more efficient, smaller and more energy-dense nickel metal hydride and lithium ion batteries. After batteries, we may remember a time when leaded gasoline was pumped into our fuel tanks. Still, there are other sources of lead in or on your car, including those little weights which help balance out your w
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies