A high-speed wreck caused two race cars to spin out of control and towards spectators at the Virginia International Raceway this weekend.
Le Mans Crash
Danish racing driver Allan Simonsen has died as a result of injuries sustained during a crash at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. According to race officials, the 34-year-old was in serious condition after the accident and was immediately rushed to a hospital, where he died shortly thereafter.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX