Wazuma Bio V12 - Click above to watch the video after the jump
Lazareth combines a few of his most frequently-used elements on his newest creation based on the current generation fuel-in-the-frame Buell chassis. Employing a supercharger which was previously used in the engine bay of a last-generation Mini Cooper S, the Lazarus also features a single-sided swingarm and single-sided front fork. The Buell chassis lends itself well to the use of a supercharger because the airbox on top is completely replaced by the power-adder and a nice frame cut-out is alread
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX