Lazareth, a motorcycle and automobile tuner that hails from France, is known for producing some of the most outrageous custom creations in all of Europe. Its latest, known as the Wazuma GT, can be seen above. It's got four wheels but really only three contact points, the minimum amount of bodywork possible, two seats and an engine.
We really should just shut up and let the absurdity of this contraption sink in for a spell, but the details of the Lazareth Wazuma V8F are just to insane to leave unmentioned. A 3.0-liter Ferrari V8 lies at the heart of the newest Lazareth Wazuma, and the 250-horsepower lump is bolted to a six-speed manual transmission sourced from a BMW M3.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX