Kristen Stacy is officially the quickest person on four battery-powered wheels. On Friday night at Virginia Motorsports Park just south of Richmond, Virginia, she swung the Lawless Industries dragster "Hammerdown" the quarter-mile length of the dragstrip in a blistering 7.89 seconds at 161.87 miles per hour. She then nailed down the NEDRA record with a backup run of 7.94 seconds at 159.80 mph.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Lawless Hammerdown Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!