It's like a modern version of Robocop's Taurus.
The US government is tracking the whereabouts of millions of American motorists. Through the use of license-plate readers, federal authorities have collected and stored approximately 343 million records that detail the location of drivers around the country and housed them in a new national database.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX