It's like a modern version of Robocop's Taurus.
The US government is tracking the whereabouts of millions of American motorists. Through the use of license-plate readers, federal authorities have collected and stored approximately 343 million records that detail the location of drivers around the country and housed them in a new national database.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!