Austria hasn't hosted a Formula One grand prix since the 2003 race at the old A1 Ring. Since then Red Bull bought the track, renovated it and returned it to the calendar this year as the Red Bull Ring for a race on June 22. We could look at this as a quaint story of a historic F1 track finally returning to the series after a long delay. However, there is a very angry Austrian who is not happy about how things are going – namely, three-time F1 World Driver's Champion Niki Lauda.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Lauda Kurve Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!