Few modern designers have produced such unbridled automotive splendor than Henrik Fisker. Although his most recognizable creations are sitting in Aston Martin showrooms, Fisker decided to take a play from many early 20th century coachbuilders and start his own line of visually enhanced and reengineered vehicles.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX