There is much, much more that goes into building an automotive factory than simply screwing the structure together, tossing a bunch of robots and employees in and supplying it with raw materials. There is a huge amount of planning that governs how the factory will be laid out, where the various machines and assembly lines will be and why they are where they are.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX