Circuit De La Sarthe in Forza Motorsport 3 - Click above for high-res image gallery
The reborn Venturi Automobiles may have changed the historic automaker's focus from performance cars to green technology, but back in the day – conceived, as it was, as a French rival to Ferrari – Venturi pulled off some noteworthy performances at Le Mans. Following that tradition, Venturi has now announced that it will establish a new factory in the French town of La Sarthe, home to the famous 24 hour race.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies