The outrageous 1,750-horsepower Laraki Epitome caught us by surprise at Pebble Beach, and we caught it from plenty of different angles in photos. While we imagine the $2,000,000 Epitome is probably waiting outside Michael Bay's estate right now trying to get a walk-on part in Transformers 4, we have YouTuber user BrianZuk to thank for getting the sound of the alien auto form while it sat on Pebble's Concept Lawn.
When we showed up at Pebble Beach this morning (really, really early this morning), we had a pretty good idea of classics and concepts that we wanted to cover. To be completely honest, the Laraki Motors Epitome Concept car wasn't on our cheat sheet. We hadn't heard of the wildly scooped and scalloped show car, and, until our recent chat with the company's head of sales Quinton Q. Dodson, we didn't really know what we were looking at either.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX