Lane-departure warning systems have appeared on the offerings of almost every carmaker over the past few years. But Honda, with its new LaneWatch™ system, has added a new technology that's different than most of those systems, and perhaps ahead of the pack.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!