You can't drive it anymore, but you can enjoy the view from above in this footage.
- John Beltz Snyder
- May 23, 2017
- AOL Autos Staff
- May 2, 2014
A century-old retaining wall in Baltimore washed away Wednesday afternoon after a month of rainy weather, sending an unstable street, six cars, and street lights 30-feet onto the train track below.
- Brandon Turkus
- Dec 31, 2013
If you're looking for proof that this is Mother Nature's world and she merely allows us to live on it for a while, have a look at these videos coming out of Mexico. After a series of seven small earthquakes and heavy rains, a scenic coastal road has collapsed into a vaguely road-shaped pile of rubble.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models