A century-old retaining wall in Baltimore washed away Wednesday afternoon after a month of rainy weather, sending an unstable street, six cars, and street lights 30-feet onto the train track below.
If you're looking for proof that this is Mother Nature's world and she merely allows us to live on it for a while, have a look at these videos coming out of Mexico. After a series of seven small earthquakes and heavy rains, a scenic coastal road has collapsed into a vaguely road-shaped pile of rubble.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX