After teasing us for more than a month, Land Rover finally unveiled - in the flesh - its Discovery Vision Concept a couple days in advance of the New York Auto Show. The glitzy event took place on the deck of the USS Intrepid, now serving out its retirement as the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum in the Hudson River in New York City. The venue was appropriate, as Land Rover and Virgin Galactic, Richard Branson's commercial spaceline, have announced a long-term global partnership (thus explai
Landrover Discovery Vision Concept
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX