High-performance SUVs are fast becoming big business for European automakers, from current offerings like the Porsche Cayenne Turbo S, BMW X5 M and Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG to upcoming additions from the likes of Bentley, Lamborghini and Maserati. But Land Rover is not about to leave the action all to its competitors. To that end, it's been working on a more powerful, performance-focused version of the new Range Rover Sport, and now it's officially announced its debut.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport R S
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX