Land Rover raised a few eyebrows when it announced the Range Rover Evoque Autobiography Dynamic. Besides adding its most prestigious trim to the entry level Range Rover, the Dynamic boosts the performance of the Evoque's 2.0-liter, turbocharged mill.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Autobiography
After less than three years on the market, Land Rover has managed to sell 270,000 units of its Range Rover Evoque around the world. That makes it far and away the fastest-selling Land Rover of all time. But the British sport-ute manufacturer isn't content to simply sit back and reap the rewards of having a winner on its hands.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX