There are two things that set the new flagship Range Rover apart from the rest. For one, it's longer than the already commodious SUV on which it's based. For another, it comes in an exclusive new trim level which Land Rover calls Autobiography Black. Only it may not be exclusive for long.
Land Rover Range Rover Autobiography Black
Land Rover is seriously amping up its luxury credentials at the 2013 LA Motor Show, showing off its new Range Rover Autobiography Black. Available only in the off-road manufacturer's new long-wheelbase bodystyle, the Black model of the popular Rangie has a starting price of $185,000. To put that into perspective, a short-wheelbase base model starts at $84,195.
A fullsize SUV like a Range Rover is seldom lacking for space. But there are always those – from the slopes of Aspen to the dunes of Dubai and the streets of Shanghai – for whom that will never be enough. And for just such customers, Land Rover has finally revealed the long-awaited, long-wheelbase Range Rover.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!