Land Rover is preparing a slight freshening of the its seven-passenger, mid-range LR4 (known outside of North America as the Discovery 4). The LR4/Disco 4 is currently the second oldest model in the Land Rover range, besides the mostly forgotten LR2/Freelander, and while it's still a competent entry, its age is beginning to show.
Land Rover Discovery 4
Not long ago, Land Rover embarked on an epic trans-continental road trip that sought to retrace the route taken by a similar expedition in 1956 and raise £1m for the Red Cross. And after 8,000 miles traveled through thirteen countries – starting in Birmigham, England and ending in Beijing, China – they finally made it.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!