It may sound like a Top Gear challenge, but it isn't - a pair of Brits will attempt to drive from London to Cape Town, a distance of 10,000 miles, in under 10 days. The two-man team, consisting of endurance rally drivers Robert Belcher and Stephen Cooper will leave Blighty early on Friday, October 4 and cross 13 countries by Monday, October 14.
Land Rover Disco
Land Rover is preparing a slight freshening of the its seven-passenger, mid-range LR4 (known outside of North America as the Discovery 4). The LR4/Disco 4 is currently the second oldest model in the Land Rover range, besides the mostly forgotten LR2/Freelander, and while it's still a competent entry, its age is beginning to show.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino