Already, 95 percent of the vehicles that Land Rover sells in the UK are diesels, so why not just go the whole ten yards? That move is not on the board quite yet, but the possibility has been discussed, according to Land Rover's UK managing director John Edwards, speaking to Just-Auto (subs req'd). One of the benefits would be a "more effective production process," he said. The other big plus is the nice, pro-green publicity such a move would create. As Edwards told J-A, "People have this idea th
Land Rover Co2 Offset
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Land Rover Co2 Offset Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!