Lancia di Lancia launches in Venice – Click either image for high-res image gallery
Lancia has orchestrated the return of the Delta name in the form of the new Lancia Delta HPE concept car, which is being unveiled at the Venice Film Festival. Inspiration for the car is said to be drawn from the Lancia Beta HPE, but this is a lot better looking than that car ever was.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies