With nearly 700 horsepower and a stunningly angular supercar skin, the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 is one impressive exotic. And speaking of impressive, the resume of Fifth Gear presenter Tiff Needell is nothing to shake a stick at either. Two titans in their respective fields, but do they go great together?
Does Ferrari lower itself to do a podcast? No – and you could argue that it doesn't need to. Lamborghini has always had a knack for forging its own way, and rather than acting aloof, it's inviting everyone into the cult of the brand. The big tent that Lamborghini's erected in the iTunes store is called "The World of Lamborghini," and it strikes us a a very smart marketing move.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX