While yesterday's and today's leaks of the 2013 Lamborghini Veneno took some of the mystery out of this 50th-anniversary hypercar, the exotic, street-legal racecar is no less exciting. Now with the official announcement, we get more details about what three lucky people on Earth will get to experience.
Lamborghini Veneno 2013
This is it: The Lamborghini Veneno supercar that will debut later today in Geneva and, along with the the McLaren P1 and Ferrari Enzo successor, give this motor show in Switzerland no less than three world supercar premieres. A number of images of the Veneno have leaked early, which we've assembled in the attached gallery for your slack-jawed, drool-stained perusal.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX