A friend of Georgia resident Chuck Beck owned a Lamborghini that died in a fire, leaving only its engine. This friend offered that engine to Beck, and Beck not only accepted, he gave it a second life that rivals Bucky Barnes morphing into The Winter Soldier for outlandish second acts.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX