Stepping away from the trendy and arcane, the next guest in Jay Leno's Garage is a 1968-69 Lamborghini R485 tractor. In case there's anyone who doesn't know, the same Ferruccio Lamborghini ultimately responsible for giving us the Aventador started off making tractors in his native Italy after World War II.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX