Lamborghini Jota spy shots – Click above for high-res image gallery
Lamborghini Spy Shots
It's no secret that Lamborghini is working hard to get its Murcielago replacement, the Jota, out the door. We've already caught sight of heavily camouflaged prototypes in testing, and it appears that the highly anticipated supercar is on the move again, this time on public roads.
For a company with only two principal model lines, Lamborghini sure has been busy lately. The limited run of Reventon seven-figure supercars are still rolling off the line, the Gallardo LP560-4 is reaching the market, the crowds at the Paris Motor Show were wowed by the four-door Estoque concept, there's an anticipated Superveloce (SV) version of the Murcielago on its way, and all the while, the team at Sant'Agata has been working on an all-new supercar. Sources differ on whether the new model,
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX