Lamborghini Reventón Roadster - Click above for high-res image gallery
Rumors of an open-air version of the exclusive Lamborghini Reventón have been circulating for months, with recent reports suggesting that the company has already shown a pre-production prototype to some of its best customers. Now sources suggest that the Raging Bull brand could be preparing to unveil the Reventón Roadster at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show, with only ten to be built, packing the more potent 670 horsepower engine from the SuperVeloce.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX