Lamborghini made a big entrance with the Huracán LP 610-4, and now the Italian State Police can, too. The Sant'Agata automaker donated one to Giovanni Law to the replace the Gallardo the authorities have had in service for six years.
Lamborghini Police Car
We've all screwed around with the cutting and folding fun that results from paper model making over here at the Autoblog Craft Workshop (not a real thing), but we've yet to dive into a project with real scale. Thankfully, dedicated hobbyists the world over are taking care of the heavy lifting for us on this front.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon