Lamborghini Murcielago Sv
Lamborghini has kept its promise to unveil a "new" model at every major auto show this year, and it's not stopping even though the show season has is pretty much wrapped up. Autocar has spied what's believed to be the Lamborghini Murcielago SV, a lightweight version of the Italian automaker's top model that will be sending its additional ponies to the rear wheels alone.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino