Lamborghini Murcielago Sv
Lamborghini has kept its promise to unveil a "new" model at every major auto show this year, and it's not stopping even though the show season has is pretty much wrapped up. Autocar has spied what's believed to be the Lamborghini Murcielago SV, a lightweight version of the Italian automaker's top model that will be sending its additional ponies to the rear wheels alone.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX